Friday, August 5, 2011

The Lady I Adore


I sat quite lonely,weeping for solace...
She came with alacrity,a soothing embrace..
she wiped my tears and sang jovial songs..
And I thought shez singer, To God she belongs..

I sat quite baffled, holding my brush and paint...
She came with a grace,refined yet so quaint....
she took my hand in her's and made me draw..
and I thought shez an artist, a beauty so raw...

I sat quite grim, strings in my hand...
she came with an aura,holding magic wand...
She sat beside me, thought me guitar....
and I thought shez virtuoso, A shining star...

I sat quite sombre, In dark disdain....
she came witha spark, relieving my pain....
She looked with innocence, chuckled my cheek...
And I thought shez a child, divine..cute and meek...

I sat quite tempted, Desires deep down,,,
She came with a gaze, sensuality around...
Her intoxicating aroma , Enticed every pore....
And I thought shez a lady, The lady I adore..

No comments:

Post a Comment